Monday, February 9, 2009

ELI'S REQ.S FOR FEB 2009 ORDER

Hello Everyone,

Here is my req. list for our February order. Please familiarize yourselves with the format that I have used to present the info and let's try to all present our req.s in a similar manner. Just a reminder, important info for each item you req.: item number, description, size, price per pound etc if it is a bulk item you wish to split, the amount you are interested in if you would like to split, or the word "all" if you are not interested in splitting. Any questions, please email me.

(just an aside here, I just finished typing this up into beautiful, clear columns and then when I posted it, it just all ended up getting completely clumped together. I have tried to find a way to have the columns work, to no avail... sorry, I am not much of a computer person. So I have made it as clear as I could. I hope you can decipher it all okay!)

items in red are on sale this month

BULK ITEMS

item#__description______ [$/#]_ my req
1993 cocoa powder org 25# [3.48] ... 5#
2105 lentils green org 25# [1.49] ...5#
1020 soybeans org 25# [1.09] .... 5-10#
6305 spelt flour org 10# [1.87] ..... 1-5#
4633 ww bread flour fine org 25# [.84] ... 10-15#
1330 raisins thompson org 30# [2.49] ... 5#
1293 apricots org 28# [2.72] .... 1-5#
1125 pumpkin seeds org 25# [3.45] ... 5-10#
1140 sesame seeds org 25# [2.69] .... 5-10#
9050 molasses blackstrap org 5 gal [7.60/gal] ... 1 gal
4785 oats rolled org 25# [1.04] ... 5-10#
3350 quinoa org 25# [2.99] ...... 5#
4818 popcorn org 25# [1.22] .... 5#


PERSONAL REQ ITEMS

item # _description ___price _____qty
41223 marmite ........... 8.45
4476 ghir choc chips ...... 3.69 .....x2
4215 mustard dijon org .. 3.29
8323 ketchup ..... ....... 2.98
8976 tea earl grey .... .... 3.82 .... x2
53034 potting soil ...........5.29..... x2
50169 paper towels ........ 3.85
7125 liquid seaweed ........ 3.96
9700 bar shampoo herbal.. 3.69
9703 bar shampoo orig ... 3.69
6974 deo calendula .... ..... 4.77
6973 deo woodspice ..... .. 4.77
6955 toothp fennel ..... .... 4.40
6953 toothp spearmint .... 4.40
90104 soy cheese ............ 2.55
90100 almond cheese ..... 2.43

No comments:

Post a Comment